ta de rir! eheh!onde foi?ja nao me lembro
antes e depois!qual é o antes?
Ora, foi no concerto dos Sonic Youth.
(falta-nos elegância)
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on because being here is already politic
Baby, oh you're so vicious, you're so vicious, you hit me with a flowerYou do it every hourbut i don't care because IF I DIE, I DIE
muito bom!!!antes e depois...vão de mal a pior...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ta de rir! eheh!
onde foi?
ja nao me lembro
antes e depois!
qual é o antes?
Ora, foi no concerto dos Sonic Youth.
(falta-nos elegância)
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on because being here is already politic
Baby, oh you're so vicious, you're so vicious, you hit me with a flower
You do it every hour
but i don't care because IF I DIE, I DIE
muito bom!!!
antes e depois...
vão de mal a pior...
Post a Comment